Winter Park Pain Management is a preeminent Wekiwa Springs medical marijuana doctors office with a skilled medical team and highly rewarding treatment outcomes. Our Orlando MJ doctor, Rivera, possesses several years of experience in treating a wide array of diseases and conditions using Indica and Sativa strains.
Top reasons to go to certified marijuana doctors over allopathic physicians
Visiting Medical marijuana doctors in Wekiwa Springs, FL, can prove beneficial in several ways. Here’s why you should choose to visit one of the Cannabis clinics in Wekiwa Springs over a traditional healthcare center:
- Medical marijuana offers a natural treatment approach and can help you manage the symptoms of a wide array of health conditions safely. On the other hand, traditional medical care involves the use of prescription medications, which can lead to addiction over time.
- While traditional medical care involves the use of invasive treatments for terminal diseases and life-threatening conditions, medical marijuana uses a non-invasive approach. It helps patients overcome a variety of diseases, illnesses, and pain conditions.
- When you have an MJ card, the price you pay for buying medical cannabis is comparatively lower than buying prescription medications from a drug store.
Besides, medical marijuana is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and psychoactive, which helps patients lead an improved quality of life. Overall, the use of medical cannabis is generally considered safe and effective in managing numerous health conditions in comparison to allopathic medicine.
Our location, hours of operation, and services
We operate between 10 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday at our Winter Park, Florida office. We specialize in medical marijuana, regenerative medicine, and pain management.
To help you overcome chronic pain conditions, we offer spine injections, nerve block injections, and botox injections. As a part of our regenerative medicine therapy, we use advanced treatments like prolotherapy, stem cell therapy, and platelet-rich plasma. Through our medical marijuana doctor’s office, we prescribe indica, Sativa, and hybrid strains to manage a wide array of illnesses, diseases, and health conditions.
How to get a medical marijuana card?
Getting an MJ card is crucial to use medical cannabis, especially in the state of Florida, where recreational use is illegal. Here’s a list of things that you will need to qualify for a medical marijuana card:
- You must visit one of the Wekiwa Springs marijuana doctor clinics, where a certified physician will assess your symptoms, perform a thorough physical examination, and prescribe medical cannabis for your condition.
- You must send us your Florida state identification card and your driver’s license or US passport as ID before you visit our clinic.
- We will require your passport-sized photograph, two forms of address proofs dated within the last three months
Plus, we will include your record, our physician’s clinical notes, or records on your health condition, which will act as proof for your medical condition. At our Wekiwa Springs medical marijuana doctors office, we offer exceptional and top-line medical care using safe practices. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Rivera at Winter Park Pain Management by calling us at (407) 644-3509 or by visiting our website.