Winter Park Pain Management is a leading Hunters Creek Medical Marijuana Doctors Office with a fully integrated medical team. With open communication and dedication, we are one of the best cannabis clinics in Hunters Creek to offer top-line medical care to our patients. Here are 11 health ailments that we address with medical marijuana:
- Cancer – Inhaling, smoking, or using vaporized marijuana can reduce nausea and vomiting from cancer chemotherapy. It’s also useful for treating neuropathic pain and improve nutritional intake and absorption. Furthermore, regular intake of marijuana extracts can reduce patients’ reliance on pain medicines.
- Epilepsy – Medicinal marijuana can effectively control seizures and mood disorders in patients with epilepsy. The active ingredients of medical cannabis: delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), produce less adverse psychotropic effects and are more effective in controlling seizures than antiepileptic medications.
- Glaucoma – Smoking marijuana lowers intraocular pressure for up to 4 hours. 5-6 doses of marijuana per day can help treat glaucoma and improve vision in those diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome – We are one of the pioneer Hunters Creek marijuana doctor clinics to prescribe medical marijuana to soothe the debilitating symptoms of HIV/AIDS in patients. It calms the stomach after taking medication and stimulates a healthy appetite.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – As marijuana helps improve mood, it can significantly reduce the symptoms of PTSD in patients. The use of medical cannabis improves the endocannabinoid system’s ability to regulate functions in the brain, such as memory consolidation and retrieval, which promotes happiness, pleasure, and emotional stability.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis – Preclinical data suggests that cannabis has powerful anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects, which helps treat ALS. Medical cannabis can prolong neuronal cell survival, delay the onset, and slow down the progression of the disease. It also helps with the symptoms of ALS by acting as an analgesic and muscle relaxant.
- Crohn’s Disease – Patients with Crohn’s disease are less likely to suffer active fistulizing disease or an intra-abdominal abscess with the use of medical marijuana edibles.
- Parkinson’s Disease – Studies suggest that the anti-oxidant action by THC and CBD provides neuroprotection against the degeneration of nigrostriatal dopaminergic neurons in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Medical cannabis can mitigate inflammatory damage, lower bradykinesia, reduce tremor, and alleviate memory impairments and fatigue in patients.
- Chronic Diseases – Our medical marijuana doctors in Hunters Creek, FL, prescribe medical cannabis to alleviate the physical symptoms of chronic illnesses such as chronic weight loss, anorexia, loss of appetite, fatigue, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, etc., in patients.
- Chronic Pain – Our certified marijuana doctors prescribe indica, Sativa, and hybrid strains to mitigate and manage chronic pain in patients suffering from low back pain, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, etc.
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus – Regular intake of medical cannabis can have an anti-inflammatory effect on your body, which can improve immunity and alleviate the symptoms of HIV.
Visit our website or call us at (407) 644-3509 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rivera, the most sought-after Orlando MJ doctor. Winter Park Pain Management is a preeminent Hunters Creek Medical Marijuana Doctors Office with highly rewarding treatments and an experienced clinical team.